Team Manager - Looked After Children (LAC) - South Gloucestershire - £41ph
Based in Yate
We require a Team Manager to work in a Looked After Children - LAC Team in South Gloucestershire.
As a LAC Team Manager you will be expected to lead and motivate the team, ensuring all members work effectively with all parties to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities. You will ideally need to have had experience of managing a LAC team previously
Benefits as a Looked After Children Team Manager:
- Competitive rate
- Stable Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Career progression
Duties as a Looked After Children's Team Manager:
- Manage the day to day operations of the team providing a social work service of assessment, care planning, child protection and key working within the scope of the Children Act 1989 and related legislation.
- Make high-risk decisions concerning the safeguarding of children to establish the appropriate assessment required and level of need for support/services for children and young people.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme