5 x Social Worker - Adults Review Project - Oxfordshire - £27.50 - £36 per hour
We have 5 vacancies available in Oxfordshire for experienced Social Workers to join a Adults Review Project.
Our client is looking for locum Social Workers to engage in completing current assessments of need against Care Act 2014 criteria, looking at how support is designed; taking a strengths based approach to practice utilising alternative resources and equipment.
This role works with a diverse service user group who are in receipt different service provisions (ie. DP, Supported Living, Care Home, PoC).
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Project style working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
As a Adults Review Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Targeted approach
- SMART support planning
- Scrutiny and checking of financial arrangements and contributions being made.
- Expectations of caseloads of 20 at any given time with throughput of 2-3 re-assessments weekly.
- Assessing and reviewing packages of care
- Rightsize service provision and make savings where overprescribed or improved level of ability.
- Case recording, assessment writing, support planning, informed decision making, completion of relevant checklists and documentation.
- Ensuring advocates are used as appropriate.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.