Social Worker - Older Persons/Physical Disabilities Team - Merton - £28p/h
We are currently looking to hire a social worker for an older persons / physical disabilities team based in Merton. You must have a minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience in order to be considered for this role.
Within your previous experience, it would be beneficial to have experience in a community or duty team within adults services. Post-qualified experience completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive packages of care within adult services will also be an advantage.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Social Worker working with the elderly/physically disabled you must be able to:
- Carry out assessments or inquiries and plan a safeguard response
- Build effective working relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
- Help the service users to improve their circumstances
- Promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion
- Be the lead professional in collaborative work situations where a social work perspective is needed
- Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.