Assistant Team Manager - Children's Locality Team - Sutton - £37 per hour
The Children's Locality Team in Sutton require an Assistant Team Manager to join them. In this post you will be expected to have a good understanding of children's services and provide good supervision for the team. The assistant team manager will be there to help support the team but previous experience in a managerial role is required.
You must be confident in acting as line manager; supervising and quality assuring the work of the team.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
Some Duties as an Assistant Team Manager:
- To manage specific staff, cases and pieces of work as delegated by Team Manager
- To supervise complex assessments and care planning for children and develop and monitor care plans
- To ensure that assessments, plans and reviews are undertaken for all children, and carers as relevant, in supervision area, within timescales
- To ensure that good quality reports are prepared and presented in a timely fashion
- To supervise assessments of likely and actual harm to children, and take appropriate action to ensure their safety
- To ensure that children and their families/carers are seen and consulted on all aspects of the assessment and planning process
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.