Senior Social Workers - Children's Safeguarding - Swindon - £35p/h
Our client in Swindon is looking for a Senior Social Worker to work in a Children's Safeguarding Team.
For this Central North Team successful candidates need to demonstrate a good level of knowledge and experience of safeguarding children. This includes working in court competently completing care proceedings. The team works generically, therefore, we will require excellent time management and workload management skills to ensure assessments and care planning for children are timely and outcome focused.
As a long term we need Social Workers to be committed to stay whilst still needed to reduce disruption for children.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Supportive Team Managers and regular supervision
- Laptops and phones provided
- Home working where appropriate
- Help with accommodation costs
- Home to work work mileage
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Practitioner you will be:
- Conducting core assessments
- Working with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Taking on court work
- Managing cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.