Social Worker - Families First - Durham - £146.83 per day (PAYE)
Our client currently requires a social worker to become part of their families first team based in Durham.
Durham is a vibrant and diverse council, with a geographical area stretching from the east coast of Seaham and Peterlee, to the north of Gateshead and Northumberland to the south and west of Darlington and Cumbria. Therefore it is essential that all candidates have a valid UK driving license and access to a private vehicle.
There will be progression opportunities available within management for the right candiate.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Flexible working options
- Work phone and laptop
- Number of different locations to work from
- Regular supervision
As a Children and Families Social Worker you will need demonstrable experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court proceedings
- Core assessments
- Case conferences
- Child protection meetings and inquiries
- Care proceedings
- Relevant reports
- Section 47s
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme