Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Cheshire - £25 to £26.88 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Referral & Assessment Team within Cheshire.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be responsible for responding flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments /section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
This team also take children onto the Child Protection Register, so the Social Worker will need relevant child protection experience. They are also involved in the PLO process and take children into the Court arena into Care Proceedings. We are looking for a social worker experienced in providing children’s services in a statutory social work setting, adhering to statutory guidance, local policy and legislation. This role is for an immediate start so do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Regular Supervision
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.