Assistant Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Devon - £38 p/h
Role is based from Totnes in the South of Devon
Our client in Devon is looking for a Assistant Team Manager to work in a Children with Disabilities Team.
Successful candidates will ideally have previous experience working as a Assistant Team Management and preferable have children with disabilities experience.
Benefits of the role as a Assistant Team Manager:
- Beautiful coastal location
- Supportive team managers
- Non case holding position
- Home working where appropriate
- Access to free liquid training
Responsibilities as a Children With Disabilities Assistant Team Manager:
- Providing supervision when required
- Identifying and assessing levels of risk and need
- Attending a range of meetings including child protection case conferences
- Chairing core group meetings
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all case
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.