Social Worker - MASH - Warrington - £26.88p/h
This lucrative role has become available where our client has presented an opportunity to join a positive team who thrives on getting the best results for vulnerable people. Applicants must have previous experience and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic team working within in a fast-paced environment. These roles do not come around often so please don't miss out on such a fantastic opportunity!
Benefits of the role:
- Office based
- Non case holding
- Excellent after care service
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
As a MASH Social Worker you must be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.