Part Time - Social Worker - MASH (Safeguarding Hub) - Salford - £25.02ph
We are currently recruiting for a MASH social worker to join a team in Salford. The crucial safeguarding hub is essential to the wellbeing of Salford’s children in need. As the first point of contact for young people who have come to the attention of Children’s Services, we assess the level of risk a child is at, and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
Benefits of working within the Safeguarding Hub (MASH):
- Office based
- No case holding
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Good management support
- Excellent links to the motorway
- Regular supervision and team meetings
As a Social Worker on the Integrated Access and Referral Team (MASH) you should have some experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Working alongside Duty/CP teams
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.