Social Worker - Review Team - Havering - £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for a social worker to join Havering's review team within their adult services.
You must be a competent social worker who is able to work effectively and in a timely manner to achieve excellent results for the service users. Previous experience completing reviews and assessments in community settings is essential.
Benefits of this role:
- Appropriate caseloads
- Supportive team and management
- Flexible working
- Nice location
As a Social Worker within a Review Team, you will be:
- Assessing and reviewing packages of care
- Making informed decisions
- Completing relevant checklists and documents
- Ensuring advocates are used appropriately
- Rightsize service provision
- Making savings where appropriate
- Case recording, assessment writing and support planning
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience of adults safeguarding and assessment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.