Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - £40 per hour - Channel Islands
We require an Approved Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work in a Mental Health Team in the Channel Islands.
In this role as a AMHP you will be responsible for undertaking the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment. You should also be familiar with the mental health act, the care act, and be confident in mental health assessments.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Private Sector
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Autonomous working
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Fully qualified AMHP
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.