Adults Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Leicestershire - £28 - £32 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Leicestershire for a Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to join a Adult Services Team.
In order to be successful in this role Approved Social Workers must be familiar with the mental health act, the care act, and be confident in mental health assessments. You will be responsible for undertaking the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment.
Due to the nature of this role it would be beneficial to either be or have previously worked as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner.
Benefits as a Adults Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Specialist mental health role
- High pay rate
- Flexibility in working pattern
Responsibilities as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Evaluating and negotiating the co-ordination of resources
You will be:
- AMHP qualified
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.