Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Luton - £28 - 30p/h
We are currently looking for a social worker to join an adults learning disability team who will be based at Clemitson House in Luton. You will be carrying out assessments of adults, and their carers, and meet agreed needs through a variety of ways.
Potential service users will include adults with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, sensory impairment, dementia and related mental health needs (except clients managed by the Mental Health Trust) and other adults with care and support needs at risk of harm or neglect.
You must have good, working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act 2004, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and other legislation relating to adult safeguarding.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Training provided
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will:
- Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the service
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management
- Carry out safeguarding inquiries
- Complete mental capacity assessments
- Ensure personal learning and development is maintained
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.