Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Wokingham - £28 per hour
Our client in Wokingham is looking for a experienced Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team.
In this role it is essential that Social Workers have experience of direct work with adults in Assessing Care / Support Needs, Support Planning and Reviews. As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will provide social work and care management service to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the social care
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers
- Ensure learning and development are duly maintained
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.