Social Worker - Adult Community Team - £31 per hour - Gloucestershire
Our client in Gloucestershire is looking for a Adults Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
As a Adults Community Social Worker your duties will include:
- Managing a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- Maintaining and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous community experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.