Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge Team - Gloucestershire - £31 per hour
Based at Gloucester Royal Hospital
Our client in Gloucestershire is looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Hospital Team.
In this hospital role your duties as a Social Worker will be to to provide support to hospital patients and their carers as well as assessing how much care and support they will need.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of people
- Support the needs of their carers
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.