Social Worker - DoLS - Waltham Forest - £30 to £36 per hour
A practitioner experienced in authorising Dols applications. This work could be carried out remotely and Waltham Forest are willing to consider part time social workers.
Experience of authorising DolS applications is an essential requirement.
Benefits as a DoLS Social Worker:
- Long-term contract
- Competitive pay rate
To be considered for this role as Best Interest Assessor, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme