Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children Team (LAC) - Permanent - Buckinghamshire - up to £46,160 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire County for an experienced Social Worker / Senior Practitioner to join the Looked After Children Team in Aylesbury
They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
This is a great chance for candidates looking to change direction or progress into a senior role.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire as a LAC Senior Practitioner include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
We'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience, so feel free to get in touch for any further information.
As a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE