Social Worker & Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding (MASH) - Permanent - Buckinghamshire - up to £46,160 per annum
Exciting vacancies has become available in Buckinghamshire County for both a Social Worker and Senior Social Worker with previous statutory experience to join a MASH Team.
They will consider candidates with a range of different experience, so this opportunity is ideal for someone who's interested in moving teams
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25 minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire as a MASH Social Worker include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing child protection core groups
- Experience of working on a duty desk
- Section 47s
- Supervised contact
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial assessments
- Liaising with clients and professionals/agencies
- Risk assessments
As a MASH Social Worker you MUST be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com