Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care - CHC - Hampshire County - £31 per hour
Our client in Hampshire County are looking for an experienced CHC Social Worker to primarily work within QA hospital (Portsmouth).
In this role as a Adults Social Worker you will undertake some specific work around Continuing Health Care (CHC). Successful candidates must have previous statutory adult services experience.
Benefits as Adult Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Experience required as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.