Social Workers - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire - £35p/h
Our client is looking for experienced social workers to join a children's safeguarding team in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will hold a caseload of children and is expected to provide effective, evidence based interventions with consideration of timeliness and impact. Candidates will work in one of four front line teams: Child in Need, Child Protection or Children in Care safeguarding, or the assessment team.
Benefits of these roles:
- Flexible working available
- Help with accommodation
- Help with home to work mileage
- Laptops and phones provided
- Inclusive of agency staff within training
- Roles in various offices
A Children's Safeguarding Social Worker will:
- Conduct core assessments
- Work with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Take on court work
- Manage cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.