Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Staffordshire County - £29.93 per hour
We require a Senior Social Worker to work in a Children's Safeguarding Team in Staffordshire.
The successful Social Worker will need to demonstrate a good level of knowledge and experience of safeguarding children. This will include working in court competently and completing care proceedings.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Stable and supportive management
- Friendly and welcoming team
- CV builder
- Career enhancement
- Great transport links
- High chance of contract extension
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker you will be:
- Conducting core assessments
- Working with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Taking on court work
- Managing cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.