Social Worker - Intervention Team - Havering - £35 per hour
Havering require an Intervention Team social worker. This role will involve holding a mixed case load of Child in Need, Child Protection & Looked After Children cases from the ages of 0-18 years old.
The right candidate will have relevant and consistent experience of working with such cases, with an established knowledge and experience of Child Protection and the 26 week PLO framework, additional experience of LAC will be advantageous.
Benefits as an Interventions Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- GOOD OFSTED
As a Social Worker you will be experienced in:
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.