Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) - Swindon - Up to £41 p/h
We require a Local Authority Designated Officer / Team Manager to work in a Children's Services Team in Swindon. Successful candidates must have previous LADO/CP Chair/IRO experience.
This post is required to develop and maintain knowledge and expertise in the management of allegations and serve as a resource for the team and wider service.
As a Local Authority Designated Officer - LADO you will have oversight and management of all allegations (and other significant concerns) that are made by children and young people against adults who are in a position of trust. You will be expected to expedite the progress of LADO cases and challenge any delays in the conclusion of enquiries and investigations.
Benefits as a Local Authority Designated Officer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Advancement in career
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes