Social Worker - Children Looked After Team - Permanent - Somerset - £29,055 to £33,136 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset County for a Social Worker with previous statutory experience, on the Children Looked After Team.
They will consider social workers with a variety of experience , which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field. This is a great opportunity if you want to take a break from long term Child Protection but still utilise your skills.
The transformation journey is well underway in Somerset making it a great time to join a progressive authority who are committed to bringing fieldwork caseloads down to an average of 14, which is fewer than many other local authorities
Offices are based in Bridgewater(North), Yeovil(South), Mendip(East) & Tauton(West) areas of Somerset.
Benefits of working for Somerset as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org