Social Worker - 0 - 25 Team - Hertfordshire - £28ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Team in Hertfordshire. As a Social Worker, you will contribute to effectively and professionally work with the 0-25 Together Team, by providing appropriate responses to those in need of support and taking appropriate safeguarding action as and when required.
Social Workers will endorse and act in accordance with the principles of personalisation, ensuring that care and support are person-centred and as far as possible put the people with whom they work in control of their lives. In doing so they will carry out assessments of need, plan and deliver services and review outcomes with the individual, their personal networks and support providers.
Our Social Workers will ensure their practice is responsive, inclusive and community based with a clear focus on outcomes.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Free social work training events and CPD webinarsLiquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.