Social Worker - Children's Assessment - Telford and Wrekin Borough - £27.53 per hour
Our client in Telford and Wrekin are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children's Assessment Team.
As a Children's Assessment Social Worker you will be responsible for responding flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments /section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- Great cv builder
- Career enhancement
- Friendly and welcoming management
- Friendly and supportive team
- High chance of contract extension
This role involves:
- Preventative social work
- Good assessment skills on complex cases
- Ability to liaise with other professionals
- Undertaking Part 3 assessments
- Producing excellent Part 4 Care and Support plans with subsequent Reviews
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system in place
Essential Requirements as a Assessment Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience in statutory roles
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.