Social Worker - Multiple Vacancies - Older Persons and Community - Sunderland- £144 per day
We are currently looking for a social worker to work within a Community and Older Persons team in the North East. As an Adults Social Worker, duties will include managing caseloads, carrying out high quality assessments, and ennsuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.