Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Shropshire - £28-30p/h
Based in Ludlow
Our client in Shropshire is recruiting for a Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team.
As a CMHT Social Worker you will be expected to work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Great pay rate
- Supportive team
- South of the county
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working within an integrated Mental Health Team Work autonomously from day
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Writing mental health act reports
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.