Case Manager / Youth Offending Officer - Youth Early Help - Camden - £21 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Youth Early Help Case Manager to join Camden Youth Offending Team.
Duties as a Youth Early Help Case Manager:
- To hold prevention and early intervention family cases, working with young people and their family members to carry out assessment and to develop and deliver appropriate packages of support programme in order to address identified needs and improve outcomes.
- To use creative and innovative approaches to engage young people and their family members
- To work with young people who are considered to be vulnerable and at risk of offending, causing anti-social behaviour etc
- To manage all aspect of caseload effectively including carrying out assessment, case recording timely manner
- To work in partnership with a wide range of services to achieve sustainable outcomes for young people and families.
- Previously worked in a Youth Offending role
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme