Social Worker - Front Door Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
An adults' services experienced social worker is required in Lambeth. The Initial Contact Team is the front door service into adult social care. It is a service that offers initial screening to determine whether an assessment is required and manages urgent referrals by provision of urgent services. The initial Contact service provides initial triage of s42 safeguarding concerns ensuring all urgent actions are completed
Applicants to this role are expected to be post-qualified and ready to start in the role as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Front Door Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience in Adults' teams
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.