Social Worker - Children's Intake and Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - £280 a day
Based in Yate
We require a Referral and Assessment Social Worker to work in a Intake and Assessment Team in South Gloucestershire.
In this role as a experienced Social Worker your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Successful candidates must have previous assessment experience in a statutory role.
Benefits as a Children's Intake and Assessment Social Worker:
- High Paying Rates
- Stable Team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
Responsibilities as a Intake and Assessment Social Worker:
- To undertake time limited Social Worker Assessment specific to Housing and Joint CAMHS Assessments and progress to the Intake team where necessary
- To contribute to the development of the service, contribute to quality assurance functions and practice standards within the team
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.