Specialist Practitioner - Childrens Court Team - Stoke-on-Trent - £32.34 per hour
We have a exciting new vacancy available in Stoke-on-Trent for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children's Court Team.
Successful Senior Social Workers should have previously worked in a child protection team and be familiar with undertaking section 47, writing CP reports, doing direct work with children and managing complex cases.
Benefits as a Court Specialist Practitioner:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Career Progression
- Stable Team
- Friendly Culture
- Regular Supervision
- Training and Development
- Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Child Protection Specialist Practitioner:
- To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
- To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice. •
- To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
- Social Workers will have a primary role to complete discharge applications to the Court for children subject to Care Orders. These discharges will either be for children placed at home with parents, or discharge applications in favour of the making of another order (i.e SGO).
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme