Best Interest Assessor - DoLS - Bromley - £30p/h
My client in Bromley is looking for a qualified best interest assessor to come on board and join their DoLS team on a long term basis. You will be expected to carry out best interest assessments for deprivation of liberty safeguards under MCA for people accommodated in care homes and hospitals.
In order to be considered, you must hold a best interest qualification and have completed a refresher course in the last 12 months if qualified before November 2017.
Benefits of this BIA role:
- Potential to work from home
- Autonomous role
- Contract until the March 2019 with the possibility of extension
Duties of this DoLS BIA position will include:
- Nominating RPR in line with the regulatory requirement and the current case law.
- Communicating and informing MA, the PPR and other parties about the outcome of the DoLS assessment in a timely manner
- Updating information on the council’s data base about the assessments and the outcomes in a timely manner
- Performing prescriptive statutory duty to carry out BI-Dols assessment and in line with GDPR
- Participating in supervision and team meetings regularly
- Taking responsibility for your inividual continuous professional development
- Raising safeguarding issues and making referrals appropriately and in a timely manner
As a BIA you will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The additional BIA qualification as well as a social work qualification
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme