Social Worker - Child Protection - Chester West & Chester - Up to £26.82 per hour
A child protection social worker is required to join Chester West & Chester on their Child Protection team. You must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
For this vacancy, a highly experienced Social Worker is required. Post is based at Wyvern House in Winsford, Cheshire therefore candidate MUST be prepared to work in and around this area and must be a car driver.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Good transport links
- CV enhancement
- Long contracts
- Progression opportunities
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.