Community Outreach Worker - Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea - £22.36 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a new opportunity available in Kensington and Chelsea for a Community Outreach Worker to work in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Pay Rate £22.36 per hour
in this role as a Community Outreach Worker you will work with young people to co-design youth services in RBKC. The successful candidate will need to visit youth forums, parent groups, community groups and voluntary sector provider to help co-design specifications for the new youth offer. Evening and some weekend work will be needed as the work is contingent on when young people are available.
Main purpose of the role as a Community Outreach Worker:
- To maintain a visible presence in the community in north Kensington and specifically amongst those that have been affected by the Grenfell Tower fire with the aim to pick up and share knowledge of what is working and what needs improving;
- To be a point of contact for local organisations and community groups and assist with directing people to services and help bridge the gap between those that have been affected by the fire and service providers;
- To support community engagement work and promote good practice across the Council to enable residents and communities to better organise, work together, influence local decision making; and
- To work within a multi-disciplinary/multi-agency Council team that provides outreach and community engagement support to people who have been affected by the Grenfell Tower fire
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience having worked in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.