Team Manager - Older People's Team - Buckinghamshire - £38p/h
Our client in Buckinghamshire County are looking for a Team Manager to lead and develop a staff team: implementing change management initiatives; the council's performance management framework; the efficient use of resources; effective decision making and professional judgment.
Benefits as a Older People's Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Supportive team
- Flexible working hours
Responsibilities as a Older People's Team Manager:
- Managing the day to day service as well as overseeing the mobilisation of the delivery model to complete this integrated vision
- Reviewing systems and process so as to ensure the most efficient and best service possible for those who require this specialist input to enhance their recovery and maintain their independence for as long as is possible.
- Working closely with Health and other stakeholders.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme