Social Worker - Children's Assessment - Liverpool - £25 to £30p/h
Our client in Liverpool are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a children's assessment team. You should be able to handle pressure and respond effectively as you are a part of the initial stage of the children’s referral process and will be making decisions about levels of need and appropriate interventions.
You will be working as part of the out of hours service in a general capacity. Shift patterns will include: core hours (08:00-17:30), weekday late shifts (14:00-22:30), weekend day shifts (08:00-16:30), weekend late shifts (16:00-22:30) and night shifts (23:00-08:00). You will work a variety of these shifts.
The role will entail completing single assessments, being involved in s.47 inquiries and completing checks on high-risk families where requests are received from area teams.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- 35 hour week
- Career enhancement
- Friendly and welcoming management
- High chance of contract extension
This Assessment role involves:
- Preventative social work
- Undertaking initial assessments
- Having excellent assessment skills
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals
- Undertaking part 3 assessments
- Producing excellent part 4 care and support plans with subsequent reviews
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system in place
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Excellent assessment skills from within children's services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.