Social Worker - CHC & Hospital - Dorset - £28 - £30 per hour
Our client in Dorset County are looking for a Social Worker to join a Continuing Health Care and Hospital Team.
In this role as a experienced Social Worker you will complete complex care act assessments for self funders, covering West Dorset, acute and community hospitals and North Dorset.
Benefits as a CHC & Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Experience required as a Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.