2 x Social Worker - Children's Assessment - Blackburn & Darwen - £26.88p/h
Our client in Blackburn & Darwen are looking for two experienced social workers to work in their children's assessment team. As a children's assessment social worker you will be responsible for responding flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a referral & assessment team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments /section 47 investigations, as well as attending children in need meetings.
As you will be carrying out assessments in more than one location, you must have a UK license and have access to a personal vehicle.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- Career enhancement
- Friendly and supportive team
- High chance of contract extension
As a Children's Assessment Social Worker you will be required to:
- Have good assessment skills on complex cases
- Take on direct work with children
- Ability to liaise with other professionals
- Undertake part 3 assessments
- Producing excellent part 4 care and support plans
- Carry out subsequent reviews on plans of action
- Support colleagues as part of a duty team
- HCPC registered
- Social work qualification
- Excellent assessment skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.