Social Worker - Adult Services - Dudley - £17-£20 p/h
Based in the Brirley Hill District Office
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adult Services Team in Dudley.
In this role as a Adults Social Worker you will have the ability to give information to adults and their carers and ability to direct them to the sources where information is available. You will also be able to arrange appropriate care packages and to the ability to calculate the cost of individual care packages.
Benefits as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Lovely Team
- Willing to take on less experienced social workers
- Great opportunity for first agency post
Duties as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.