Assistant Team Manager - Children and Families - Swindon - £38 per hour
We have a new vacancy available in Swindon for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work in a Children and Families Team.
In this role as a Assistant Team Manager you will supervise complex assessments and care planning for children and develop and monitor care plans. You will also manage specific staff, cases and pieces of work as delegated by Team Manager.
Benefits of this role as a Children In Need Assistant Team Manager:
- Flexible working hours
- Regular supervision
- Potential home working
Duties as a Children and Families Assistant Team Manager:
- To ensure that assessments, plans and reviews are undertaken for all children, and carers as relevant, in supervision area, within timescales
- To ensure that good quality reports are prepared and presented in a timely fashion
- To supervise assessments of likely and actual harm to children, and take appropriate action to ensure their safety
- To ensure that children and their families/carers are seen and consulted on all aspects of the assessment and planning process
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Extensive post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.