Team Manager (2 vacancies) - Child Protection Team - Lancashire - £38 per hour
We require a team manager for 2 Child Protection Teams in Lancashire. The team is made up of 7 social workers who are responsible for the case management of child protection, child in need and looked after children.
As an experienced team manager you will initiate, plan, manage and implement change. You will also use your own initiative and work under pressure in order to manage the team effectively.
This is a great chance to work for a local auhority whose children's services were last rated as 'Good' by Ofsted.
Benefits as a Child Protection Team Manager:
- CV enhancement
- Working for a local authority who were rated as 'Good'
- Mobile provided
- Great team culture
- Good transport links
- Longer contracts
As a Child Protection Team Manager your job duties will include:
- Managing and developing staff to enhance performance
- Developing and providing services which are culturally sensitive and empowering
- Developing new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Liaising effectively across agency boundaries
- Ensuring that timely appraisal, supervision and support is provided to staff
- Recognising the importance of equality issues for both staff and service users
- Being willing to work some evenings (usually by prior arrangement)
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes