Team Manager - Children's Assessment Team - Dorset - up to £41p/h
Dorset Council are looking to hire a team manager to lead a children's assessment team based at County Hall, Dorchester. The successful candidate will be working within the assessment pod. This is a pod of 8 social workers undertaking rapid first line assessments prior to transferring those that require it onto the case management pods.
Ideally, you will have prior experience of working in a busy duty system and will need to have strong skills in establishing good workflow, as well as a good grasp of assessment and threshold management.
Benefits of this role:
- Supportive senior management team
- Competitive pay rates
- Authority inclusive of agency workers
- Access to liquid training events
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of social care is given to Dorchester children
- Having excellent communication skills
- Making sure your service meets agreed levels of care and targets
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals and/or statutory agencies
- Providing professional support and guidance for social workers in your team
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Previous management experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.