Social Worker - Adoption Team - Hampshire - £30p/h
Hampshire Council are currently looking to hire a social worker for their adoption team. The role is county wide and can involve cross county and national travel so it is essential that you have a full, UK license and access to a personal vehicle.
You must have previous, post-qualified experience within children's social services and, ideally, within an adoption team.
Benefits of this Adoption role:
- Supportive team manager
- Regular supervision
- Laptops and phones provided
- Access to my liquid rewards
- Access to training events
The Adoption Team's main tasks include:
- Parallel Planning cases under PLO and in care proceedings for adoption
- Completing of CPR's and Placement Order Applications
- The placement and support of adopters during foster placements
- Statutory child care tasks for looked after children
- Court work
As an Adoption Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in an adoption team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license and social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme