Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Sefton - £27.89 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a social worker to join a children's safeguarding team within children's family services. The post is based in Sefton. Due to the seniority of this role you must have previous, post-qualified experience within children's services as well as strong demonstrable court experience.
There is a high chance of contract extension in this role!
Benefits of this role include:
- Full training schedule for agency staff
- Great transport links
- Friendly and supportive team
- Great CV builder
As a Senior Social Worker within a Court team, you will:
- Have experience in children's services (i.e. child protection)
- Be present at case conferences
- Attend reviews
- Give advice at care proceedings
- Attend court
- Write court reports
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.