Social Worker - Hospital Review - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
In this role you will be required to review support packages of people discharged from hospital on various enablement pathways, including carrying out assessment of need and setting up longer-term packages for those requiring on-going support. You will also need to undertake safeguarding activity if required.
You will need to be HCPC registered and have knowledge and experience of relevant legislation. You will have the ability to undertake innovative assessments and care planning with individuals, carers and their personal support networks.
You should be able to demonstrate a commitment to supporting people with the right care and information at the right time to help prevent future need, enable independence and promote positive well-being that will empower people to live the lives they want to.
The post will require you to visit service users in the community to undertake reviews, so a driving licence is essential as is the ability to respond to situations quickly and flexibly.
To improve outcomes for service users, the Integrated Discharge Service supports a 7 day Hospital Discharge service. The post will be asked to be part of the service-wide rota to provide cover on consecutive Saturdays and Sundays once every eight weeks and will receive days off during the weeks before and after. There will be opportunities for you to discuss this at interview.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.