Social Worker - Adult Services (0 to 25) - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
A Social Worker is required to work within the new 0-25 service based at Farnham House, Stevenage. Candidates need to be experienced as adult social workers. Only post-qualified and experienced adults will be considered here.
Social Workers will endorse and act in accordance with the principles of personalisation, ensuring that care and support are person-centred and as far as possible put the people with whom they work in control of their lives. In doing so they will carry out assessments of need, plan and deliver services and review outcomes with the individual, their personal networks and support providers.
Benefits of this role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Responds to complex needs
- Ensures effective safeguarding and risk management
- Addresses adversity and social exclusion
- Promotes independence and autonomy
- Prevention and early intervention
- Demonstrate HCC Values and Behaviours and Professional Standards
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.