Social Worker - Care Leavers - Swindon Borough - Up to £35 p/h
We require a Leaving Care Social Worker to work in a Care Leavers Team in Swindon.
In this role the successful Social Worker will have experience of undertaking these pathway planning processes in support of Looked After Children and Care Leavers and be able to evidence achieving good outcomes in support of young people undertaking the transition to adult life.
Swindon now offer £25 a day in accommodation or will provide home to work mileage for people travelling over 30 miles from the office.
Benefits as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Home to Work Mileage
- Accommodation Supplemented
- Supportive Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Opportunity to move away from frontline roles
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Experienced required as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Must have Care Leavers experience
- Experience of identifying the needs of children and young people and establishing targeted planning to meet their needs.
- Practical experience producing in depth and analytical assessments for complex cases
- Experience of undertaking assessments and writing court reports and presenting evidence in court.
- Knowledge of child protection, looked after children, and associated child in need social work practice issues
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, guidance and policies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the framework for the assessments of children in need and their families.
- Contemporary knowledge of social work applications, i.e. attachment theory, enabling change, parenting and kinship assessments, behaviour and behaviour management.
You MUST be:
- Full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme